Tetris Classic Brick Game apk v3.0

Tetris Classic Brick Game Tetris Classic   Brick Game apk v3.0 (3.0) Download
Tetris Classic – Brick Game v3.0
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 and up
Tetris Classic – Brick Game is the typical type of tetris – brick game in android.

I was thinking of turning our android equipments to a typical model of tetris game (a brick game) console.
Here is exactly what the application that does that …:)
Tetris Classic – Brick Game is really an extraordinary game encounter to bet the tetris (brick) in a classic way in android. As the assorted shapes shifting down, turning forms, matching the lines etc, … It carried me of my school days, where I concealed the game console in my college bag as well as bet this online game in mute countless few minutes.
I pray this application will definitely restore all your college memories as well …
Gratify leave your comments and also rating …
Cheers …
Tetris Classic – Brick Game 3.0 Updates:
Memory Something wrongs – Addressed
Ads overlapping on Tetris Buttons – Addressed
Tilting/Rotating the equipment resulting in issues – Corrected